★★★★★ At Your Service
Heating and Cooling in Castle Rock & Surrounding Communities
How Dirty Air Ducts Can Affect Your Health
If you haven’t had your air ducts cleaned in awhile, be aware that the level of air pollution in your home or business could currently exceed the amount of outdoor air pollution! Recurring symptoms of allergies, sinusitis, asthma and even skin irritations could be directly caused by or worsened by breathing in dirty air circulated by unclean air ducts.
Each cycle of an HVAC system blows unbelievable amounts of debris into your home. Every time you inhale, noxious particulates enter and irritate nasal passages and lungs. Sinus infections or chronic inflammation of sinus passages may be the result of your air ducts needing cleaned by our Castle Rock, CO duct cleaning technicians.
Sneezing, Coughing, Wheezing?
Pollen, mold spores, pet dander and dust are the most common kind of particulates harbored in dirty air ducts. If you already suffer from airborne allergies, unclean air ducts may be responsible for lengthy, severe allergy attacks. Do your allergy symptoms seem worse when you are inside instead of outside?
You can’t see inside air ducts to determine if mold is growing within the ducts. In addition, not all mold is black or green in color. Gray or whitish molds may line the interior of your air ducts that you can’t see clearly. So how do you know if mold is making you and your home “sick”?
Symptoms of possible mold sickness include:
- Irritated eyes/red eyes
- Recurring sinus infections
- Skin rashes
More Reasons You Should Have Your Ducts Cleaned Regularly
In addition to preventing serious health issues, getting your air ducts cleaned every two or three years significantly improves energy efficiency of your HVAC systems, reduces the risk of needing repairs and can extend the life of your cooling and heating systems.
Call Patriots Pro to learn more about our professional air duct cleaning services in Castle Rock, CO. We offer discounts on air duct cleaning services that include microbial cleaning of air ducts to ensure the air in your home is healthy, clean and free of harmful contaminants. You can count on us for taking care of all your HVAC maintenance, repair and cleaning needs.
AIR DUCT CLEANING
As long as their HVAC systems seem to be working fine, most home owners never consider the unbelievable amount of dust, dirt, allergens and possible mold growth clinging to the interior of air ducts providing warm or cool air to their homes.
Each year, air ducts in individual homes collect between 40 and 60 pounds of unhealthy particulates that continue circulating throughout the building unless removed by experienced duct cleaners.
Recirculating dust, pollen, mold spores, pet dander, dead insects and other pollutants not only aggravates respiratory conditions like allergies, asthma and sinusitis but may also cause chronic health problems attributed to inhalation of mold-like toxins.
As the leaders in air duct cleaning in Castle Rock, CO, Patriot Pros provides professional air cleaning services for your home. We use a powerful vacuum system and safe, commercial-grade cleaning products to eradicate debris and contaminants in air ducts. Contaminants are then extracted utilizing a superior filtration system. We leave air ducts completely free of contaminants so the air you breath is clean, fresh and healthy.
Only after you have expressed your complete satisfaction will we seal access openings and restore normal functioning to your system.
Duct cleaning is essential to protect the air quality in your home:
– Allergies and Asthma Relief: Sufferers of allergies and asthma can find significant relief by investing in air duct cleaning. By removing the irritants that trigger these conditions, you can create a much more comfortable environment for everyone in your home.
– Improved Air Quality: In addition to removing allergens and other irritants, air duct cleaning also eliminates the dust that can accumulate in your ductwork. This dust can be recirculated through your home each time your HVAC system turns on, leading to poor air quality and possible respiratory problems.
– Increased Efficiency: When air ducts are clogged with dirt and dust, your HVAC system has to work harder to move air through the ductwork. This not only wastes energy and drives up your utility bills, but it can also shorten the lifespan of your HVAC system. By investing in air duct cleaning, you can keep your system running more efficiently for longer.
– Extended Lifespan of HVAC System: As air ducts become clogged with debris, they put extra stress on your HVAC system. This can lead to premature wear and tear that will shorten the lifespan of your system. By investing in air duct cleaning, you can help ensure that your system lasts for as long as possible.