Water Heater Repair
Expert Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electric Services Since 1997
WATER HEATER REPAIR
Serving Castle Rock and Surrounding Communities
When you turn the hot water tap on the shower or the kitchen sink, you probably don’t overthink how the water gets to the tap. You know that it does. When that doesn’t happen, it can cause your dishes and laundry to back up or make you take a cold shower on a brisk Colorado morning. Worse, you might wake up to a basement or utility room full of standing water and a leak in your water tank. That’s where we can help. Give Patriot Pros a call today, and we will get your water heater taken care of.
Spotting the Trouble Signs in Your Water Heater
Although the average water heater is designed to last well into its second decade, you might want to start budgeting and shopping around for a new one after about seven years or so. We not only offer a great line of energy-efficient, reliable water heaters, but we are the water heater repair company that Castle Rock residents rely on for prompt, courteous service when looking at an emergency plumbing situation that needs to get fixed fast.
If you suspect that your aging water heater is at the heart of your problem, take a quick a visual inspection to see if you notice any of the following issues:
- Jump in water bills
- Water pooling at the base of your water heater tank
- Load noises that begin when the water heater is in operation
- Decrease in water pressure
- Rusty looking water from the faucet
Any of these signs are indications that you need to schedule a visit from Patriot Pros Plumbing for a look at your home.
Common Water Heating System Repairs
Patriot Pros Plumbing, Heating, and Cooling are skilled at repairing water heating systems. Plus, we’re available 24/7 because we realize that water heater problems don’t just happen between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Several things can cause your water heating system to malfunction. Some of the most common things include…
- A faulty thermocouple. This can prevent your water heater from producing heated water.
- A bad pilot control value. Another reason your water heater may not be giving you the hot water you need.
- A worn-out heating element. And, of course, if the heating element on the system isn’t working, you’re not going to get hot water.
- A smelly tank. A rotten egg smell usually means that your tank has become contaminated with bacteria. Flushing and cleaning the tank will almost always resolve this problem.
- A noisy water tank. A noisy tank can be caused by sediment rattling around the bottom of the tank. It might also be due to a heating element that is about to burn out.
- A tank that leaks from the bottom. A water tank that is leaking water all over your floor has likely rusted at the base and will need to be replaced. Since the typical tank holds between 30 and 60 gallons of water, this isn’t a repair you want to wait on. We suggest you call us immediately.
- A tank that leaks from the top. A water tank that leaks from the top is not as critical an issue as a bottom-leaking tank. This problem is generally due to poorly-connected pipes or ill-fitting valves.